Veteran Services

Students receiving VA Education Benefits should meet with the Veterans Services office to submit paperwork to activate these benefits. A VA Certification Request Form must be submitted through Pathway each semester once the student has completed registration in order for courses to be certified to the VA. Only courses required for the student’s current program of study may be certified, with certain exceptions in the student’s final semester. Veteran students must submit an official Joint Services Transcript or CCAF transcript. All students using VA Education Benefits must submit an official transcript for each postsecondary school attended, including schools attended prior to military service, by the end of their second semester to continue receiving VA Education Benefits.