Requests for Transcripts

Official transcripts will be furnished to other colleges, agencies, or to the student only upon a signed request from the student. A transcript request can be made electronically through Parchment at A transcript fee must be paid at the time a transcript request is submitted. Transcripts will not be issued if the student has any debt to the college.

Unofficial transcripts can be obtained by the student through Pathway while the student is enrolled and up to one year after enrollment ends. Unofficial transcripts will not be issued by the Student Records Office. After a student has not been enrolled for one year, an official transcript request must be made as indicated above.